TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Typo squatting is getting too common that as you are reading this article, a domain name similar to a popular one would have risen. The mistyping is creating sleepless nights to the owners of the famous sites as they are charged heavily for each wrong entry.
A new report confirms that Google, the search giant whose domain name is google.com is one of the misspelt domains and it has secured about 32 domain names. These domains are listed as follows.
Previously, Google has lodged a complaint against an individual of Hong Kong with the National Arbitration Forum. The person had claimed that owns a host of domain names that sound similar to Google. The Forum then tried reaching the individual to get a response but failed and then decided to transfer the domains to Google immediately.