- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Google secures misspelt domains
Typo squatting is getting too common that as you are reading this article, a domain name similar to a popular one would have risen. The mistyping is creating sleepless nights to the owners of the famous sites as they are charged heavily for each wrong entry.
A new report confirms that Google, the search giant whose domain name is google.com is one of the misspelt domains and it has secured about 32 domain names. These domains are listed as follows.
Previously, Google has lodged a complaint against an individual of Hong Kong with the National Arbitration Forum. The person had claimed that owns a host of domain names that sound similar to Google. The Forum then tried reaching the individual to get a response but failed and then decided to transfer the domains to Google immediately.