TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Typo squatting is getting too common that as you are reading this article, a domain name similar to a popular one would have risen. The mistyping is creating sleepless nights to the owners of the famous sites as they are charged heavily for each wrong entry.
A new report confirms that Google, the search giant whose domain name is google.com is one of the misspelt domains and it has secured about 32 domain names. These domains are listed as follows.
Previously, Google has lodged a complaint against an individual of Hong Kong with the National Arbitration Forum. The person had claimed that owns a host of domain names that sound similar to Google. The Forum then tried reaching the individual to get a response but failed and then decided to transfer the domains to Google immediately.