TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
It is the moment for the romantic math geeks. The spirit of Valentines Day is increasing as the celebration of love comes closer. Now, go to the Google homepage and past the following equation in the search box.
sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2)
@Huckbberry, a Twitter user has tipped this fact that typing the above algebraic equation will display a graph that displays the shape of heart on the screen.
The equation includes several absolute values, square roots and cosine functions that are mathematical functions often encountered in high school courses.
The lines that are plotted will change the direction due to the flipping of the x coordinates to the y-axis forming a mirror image.
The equation has the cosine function to trace out the heart's interior by going up and down quickly. This is responsible for the colored in-effect. When the value 300 is replaced by 500, the color fills up completely in the heart.
The equation was not written by Google but the search engine has already let users enjoy other easter eggs to enjoy seasonal surprises like Do a barrel roll and Let it snow.