TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
It is the moment for the romantic math geeks. The spirit of Valentines Day is increasing as the celebration of love comes closer. Now, go to the Google homepage and past the following equation in the search box.
sqrt(cos(x))*cos(300x)+sqrt(abs(x))-0.7)*(4-x*x)^0.01, sqrt(6-x^2), -sqrt(6-x^2)
@Huckbberry, a Twitter user has tipped this fact that typing the above algebraic equation will display a graph that displays the shape of heart on the screen.
The equation includes several absolute values, square roots and cosine functions that are mathematical functions often encountered in high school courses.
The lines that are plotted will change the direction due to the flipping of the x coordinates to the y-axis forming a mirror image.
The equation has the cosine function to trace out the heart's interior by going up and down quickly. This is responsible for the colored in-effect. When the value 300 is replaced by 500, the color fills up completely in the heart.
The equation was not written by Google but the search engine has already let users enjoy other easter eggs to enjoy seasonal surprises like Do a barrel roll and Let it snow.