TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Housing.com's list of verified properties crosses 1 mn
Property portal Housing.com said it has listed over one million verified properties in the rent and resale sections and expects to reach 10 million in the next few years. "Since our inception in 2012, we have listed over one million verified properties with total one billion sqft in the rent and resale sections.
Out of these, we have listed nearly 5 lakh properties in the last six months," company's Chief Executive Officer and COO Rishabh Gupta said. According to him, given the pace at which the company is progressing, it will be able to reach 10 million mark in the next couple of years.
Currently, the company has over 3,75,390 listings in the resale category worth Rs 2.30 lakh crore and 6,25,183 in the rent section worth Rs 1,000 crore. "We will continue to focus on enhancing technology and products to provide the best platform for the consumers to be able to search for their desired properties.
Our technology platform has found resonance with our consumers, developers and agents and successfully set industry benchmarks," he said. Gupta further said the company was looking at hiving off its non-core businesses like the commercial, short stays and land businesses and streamlined focus only on large cities.
SEE ALSO: 10 Indian Tech Heroes of Silicon Valley
"Our primary objective is to facilitate housing for customers. We had recently ventured into the commercial segment, but since we want to focus on the housing part we have decided to hive off this business. We will also be laying-off those employees whom we have hired for these three businesses," he added.