TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
About one third of the population in the world is connected to internet and you will be astonished as you glance through the generation and consumption of data. Probably, the ideal way to compare these petabytes of data is to look at the usage in a single day.
Every 24 hours, what all and how much happens on Internet? Can believe that in one day people send about 294 billion emails? Write 2 million blog posts? Upload 864,000 videos to YouTube?
The infographic below will show you clearly on the data usage every day. Imagine what will happen to these figures when the other two thirds also go online.