TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
About one third of the population in the world is connected to internet and you will be astonished as you glance through the generation and consumption of data. Probably, the ideal way to compare these petabytes of data is to look at the usage in a single day.
Every 24 hours, what all and how much happens on Internet? Can believe that in one day people send about 294 billion emails? Write 2 million blog posts? Upload 864,000 videos to YouTube?
The infographic below will show you clearly on the data usage every day. Imagine what will happen to these figures when the other two thirds also go online.