TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
News about the FBI threatening to block internet in February this year had been published on our website earlier.
Last year, a group of hackers had spread destructive malware through online advertising at the international level. In November last, FBI had apprehended some of the members of this hacker group. To stop hacking of this sort, FBI has now introduced a mechanism ( website) through which you can identify whether your computer is infected by destructive malware or not. If your computer/computers is affected, then steps to remove the infection is also explained in detail on the website.
Within July 9 this year, if you don't check infected computers and remove the infection, then internet surfing through such computers will be blocked completely.
As of now, over 5,70,000 computers have been infected by destructive malware through which hackers are resorting to online fraud. By committing online fraud, hackers have earned around 14 million dollars.
Kindly, check whether your computer is affected by the destructive malware or not by Clicking here.