TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
News about the FBI threatening to block internet in February this year had been published on our website earlier.
Last year, a group of hackers had spread destructive malware through online advertising at the international level. In November last, FBI had apprehended some of the members of this hacker group. To stop hacking of this sort, FBI has now introduced a mechanism ( website) through which you can identify whether your computer is infected by destructive malware or not. If your computer/computers is affected, then steps to remove the infection is also explained in detail on the website.
Within July 9 this year, if you don't check infected computers and remove the infection, then internet surfing through such computers will be blocked completely.
As of now, over 5,70,000 computers have been infected by destructive malware through which hackers are resorting to online fraud. By committing online fraud, hackers have earned around 14 million dollars.
Kindly, check whether your computer is affected by the destructive malware or not by Clicking here.