TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Malicious Websites present in large numbers in the US
According to a latest study, the United States is home to the highest number of fake & malicious sites. These sites are a potential threat to the integrity of the internet. Users are getting affected in large numbers due to these malicious sites.
The increase in the number of hackers all over the United States is also attributed to the above factor. This in turn is leading to hackers creating malicious sites to identify & attack victims. This news has surely come as a blow to the software industry in the U.S.
Around 400 malicious URLs have been identified by the online security experts & people are being made aware of all these sites. The Netherlands, South Korea & Canada are in the second position in terms of number of malicious sites present.