TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
According to a latest study, the United States is home to the highest number of fake & malicious sites. These sites are a potential threat to the integrity of the internet. Users are getting affected in large numbers due to these malicious sites.
The increase in the number of hackers all over the United States is also attributed to the above factor. This in turn is leading to hackers creating malicious sites to identify & attack victims. This news has surely come as a blow to the software industry in the U.S.
Around 400 malicious URLs have been identified by the online security experts & people are being made aware of all these sites. The Netherlands, South Korea & Canada are in the second position in terms of number of malicious sites present.