TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The handset manufacturer Nokia and Indiatime Shopping tie up to launch NokiaShop, the company's first online shopping store in India. Indiatimes has come above ten such online portals and bagged this deal as the Nokia's official partner online.
NokiaShop, the online store can be accessed by logging in to nokia.indiatimes.com and it is the first portal in India to deliver the handsets directly to the users. This step is the latest among the ones taken like unveiling the largest marketing campaign in India for promoting the Windows smartphones lineup.
At present, the online purchase of mobile phones in the country accounts to less than 1%. However, Nokia hopes that the association with Indiatimes Shopping will offer a superior experience of online purchase to the consumers as they can buy the handsets from Nokia directly.
The online portal includes all the accessories and the new launches of the company. The consumers willing to buy products from the Nokia India website will be directed to the NokiaShop and they can choose to purchase from here.
The portal also offers attractive payment options like three or six month EMIs and seven day return polilcy. The NokiaShop is expected to compete with the other online e-commerce platforms out there. The prices offered by the portal are competitive when compared with the other websites.