TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Nokia Lumia 900: Top 3 Deals From Online Shopping Sites in India
While the new successors of the Windows Phone 8 based Lumia range, Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 have been unveiled by the Finnish handset maker recently in the international market, Lumia 900 the predecessor of the new smartphones based on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS has reached the Indian boundaries now to compete with the likes of Android heavyweights Galaxy S3 and HTC One X, already present in the current market.
Launch earlier this year, the specifications of the Lumia 900 include 4.3 inch AMOLED ClearBlack capacitive touchscreen display with 800 x 480 pixel resolution, protected with Corning Gorilla Glass with features like ambient light detector, brightness control, orientation sensor and proximity sensor.
Further, the handset is equipped with a 1.4GHz Scorpion processor, 8MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics, 1MP front camera, 16GB internal storage and 512MB RAM.
Running on Windows Phone 7.5 Mango operating system, Lumia 900 has connectivity features like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR and DLNA. Moreover, the Lumia 900 is loaded with a 1,830 mAh Li-ion battery offering 300 hours standby and 7 hours talk time.
Though the handset will not get the Windows Phone 8 upgrade, Nokia has confirmed that it will receive the Windows Phone 7.8 update soon which will include few software features of the latest Microsoft OS.