TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Now Maths teachers are all set to get a dedicated social networking site which is similar to Facebook. Through this, Maths teachers can discuss various concepts related to Mathematics with other Maths teachers and even share these concepts efficiently.
This site is named as “Teaching Tomorrow” and is all set to be launched within the next three months. Through this, math teachers even get free apps as well which would help in enhancing the process of effective information sharing/ learning. In addition to all these, the site is also going to provide users features such as “Likes” and “ Recommendations” which would lead to better interaction with people.
“Teaching Tomorrow” is thus a boon for Math teachers, students and enthusiasts alike. This site will first be launched in the U.S. Where it will be tested by a panel of experts and will then be expanded to other countries.