TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Now Maths teachers are all set to get a dedicated social networking site which is similar to Facebook. Through this, Maths teachers can discuss various concepts related to Mathematics with other Maths teachers and even share these concepts efficiently.
This site is named as “Teaching Tomorrow” and is all set to be launched within the next three months. Through this, math teachers even get free apps as well which would help in enhancing the process of effective information sharing/ learning. In addition to all these, the site is also going to provide users features such as “Likes” and “ Recommendations” which would lead to better interaction with people.
“Teaching Tomorrow” is thus a boon for Math teachers, students and enthusiasts alike. This site will first be launched in the U.S. Where it will be tested by a panel of experts and will then be expanded to other countries.