TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
eTechies is an online platform through which you can report faults in your gadgets any time of the day. This service can be accessed through the phone or online. You can get all the solutions to problems reported in your pc, laptops, mobile phones. This service eliminates the need for finding a technician to repair your gadgets as it is just a click/call away.
eTechies has added another feather in it's cap by the introduction of a toll-free customer support helpline. The helpline will address all queries from 9 am to 9 pm all through the week. In addition to this, remote support is also offered if the situation demands. The toll free helpline number across India is 1-800-102-3311, there are onsite services offered as well through which your all your tech queries are answered and suitable technical support is provided by qualified technicians.
One more aspect about eTechies is the service offered for PCs, MAC/Windows computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets etc. So stop worrying the next time your computer breaks down, instead call eTechies for help.