TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Now easily read all your favourite internet content in your favourite language. Yes, through a new initiative titled “Project Darpan” by Intel, this is made possible. This novel initiative is sure to make computing among people(even rural people) intuitive & enriching.
This is a software application that needs to be installed. You can download the software from www.darpan.me & enjoy content in your favourite Indian language. This offers you regional language content viewability & accessibility in Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, English & Gujarati languages. The “Project Darpan” is expected to be an instant hit among the masses in India.
According to a study, 70 % of the people in India “fear” using the internet as they believe that the content has to be accessed & read only in English. The study also reports that majority of the Indian people don't prefer reading content in English. Rather, they prefer having their content in their own language. Project Darpan will be the right step in this regard. It is expected to make internet more reachable to the masses & thus help them in shaking off reservations about the internet.
This novel initiative will also take computing in India to a new level altogether, say experts. As of now, you can download the Project Darpan for your Google Chrome browsers. But there are plans of expanding to other browsers as well very shortly. So, get set to enjoy the internet in your favourite language.
Do reply with your opinion in our comments section below.