TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
LG is all ready to make its presence stronger in the low cost smartphone segment by launching the entry level Android powered smartphone, Optimus L3 E400. The manufacturer announced the handset at the Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 held at late February in Barcelona.
Though LG remains quiet about the launch of the smartphone, the online retailers are not so. They have started taking orders for the device. Flipkart has listed the handset for Rs 7,949. The Optimus L3 is an entry level Android powered smartphone running on Gingerbread operating system. It was expected to have the Android ICS operating system.
The listed features claim that the handset has a 3.2 inch capacitive TFT touchscreen that has a resolution of 320 x 240 pixels. There is a 3 MP camera at the rear that has features like digital zoom, VGA video recording, geotagging and auto focus. The camera can capture images with a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels. There is also a front facing camera for video calling.
The handset has a 800 MHz processor that can support almost all the modems with ease. There are enough connectivity options like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on board. The exact launch date by the company is not known. If you want to get this entry level Android handset, you can get it through the online retailer, Flipkart.