TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Pre-order Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Infibeam for Rs 38,500
At the IFA 2012 expo in Berlin, the South Korean tech giant unveiled its highly anticipated phablet – Galaxy Note 2. The Galaxy Note successor, which has been in talks in the tech world since its release has now got its price and release date in India. At the time of unveiling, the device was reportedly scheduled for an October release, but it has made its presence pretty early.
Infibeam, an online retailer has listed the Galaxy Note 2 on pre-order for Rs 38,500.
According to a GSMArena report, Galaxy Note 2 will be released on September 22, 2012 and it will be shipped in 1 or 2 business days from its release. Initially, the phablet will be available in two color versions – grey and white, later the brown version will follow.
Coming to the specifications of Galaxy Note 2, the next generation phablet has a 5.5 Super AMOLED HD display, 1.6GHz quad core processor, 2GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front camera and a mammoth 3,100 mAh battery.
Futher, the Galaxy Note 2 will run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, the latest incarnation of Google's OS. The phablet will come in three configurations – 16GB, 32GB and 64GB, each with a micro SD card slot for expandable memory.
Moreover, one of the most exclusive features of the Galaxy Note 2 is its S-Pen support with a revamped look with rubber tip and a better touch response.