TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Snapdeal WAP site has been launched. This has been targetted at users who are on the go and need to access the snapdeal website instantly. This WAP portal can work over various mobile phones. Through this mobile site, users can make purchases and payments for purchases just like doing it over the snapdeal website. Thus, Snapdeal is also venturing into the mobile phone world through this move.
While using the snapdeal mobile site, users can go through different categories, sub categories, even get offers on various products. Accurate information about entertainment events and locations, best deals in restaurants etc can be obtained. Users can also obtain details regarding various services such as travel, tourism, best deals on products etc. Credit cards can also be used in the mobile site.
Snapdeal is foreseeing an increase in the number of users for the mobile site on the same lines as that of it's premier website snapdeal.com. Snapdeal also says that one out of every eight internet users are using it's website and expects the same trend to continue for it's mobile site as well.