TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Many of you would have suffered from the hacking attacks made on personal email accounts. You might be looking for a solution to find out if your account is hacked or not. Here in this article we have explained the steps to find if your Yahoo account is accessed without your knowledge.
The first step is you have to be logged in to Yahoo Email account. Then on the top left corner, you will be able to find your name. In the same line, you can find Help menu which when clicked will list down some more options. In these, between the Mail Plus and the Send Feedback options, there will be another Help option.
Click on it which will open a window. On the right of the screen look for the Edit Account Info option. Clicking on this will require you to log in to the account for the second time. Then it will direct you to another page in whichunder the Sign in and Security option you will have to click on View your Recent Login Activity.
This will list out the last 10 times your email account has been accessed. You can also see more by clicking on it to display more. Once you notice some suspicious activity, you will have to change the password immediately and also notify Yahoo! about the issue.