TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Many of you would have suffered from the hacking attacks made on personal email accounts. You might be looking for a solution to find out if your account is hacked or not. Here in this article we have explained the steps to find if your Yahoo account is accessed without your knowledge.
The first step is you have to be logged in to Yahoo Email account. Then on the top left corner, you will be able to find your name. In the same line, you can find Help menu which when clicked will list down some more options. In these, between the Mail Plus and the Send Feedback options, there will be another Help option.
Click on it which will open a window. On the right of the screen look for the Edit Account Info option. Clicking on this will require you to log in to the account for the second time. Then it will direct you to another page in whichunder the Sign in and Security option you will have to click on View your Recent Login Activity.
This will list out the last 10 times your email account has been accessed. You can also see more by clicking on it to display more. Once you notice some suspicious activity, you will have to change the password immediately and also notify Yahoo! about the issue.