TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Tata Docomo reduces 3G data tariff by 90%
Recently, Tata Docomo announced the price cut for its CDMA data services. Soon after this, the service provider has revised the data tariff for the 3G services. The price cut is massive with 90% reduction. It is to be noted that the price of a single day pack is less than that of half and it offers five times more data as compared to before.
Previously, the one day pack for Rs 11 offers 10 MB data. Now, it is available for Rs 5 and offers 50 MB data. Likewise, the three day pack for Rs 39 that offers 50 MB data is now available for Rs 19 and offers 150 MB data.
The monthly data packs have also been revised. Apart from the price reductions, the service provider has also announced two new packs. The first one is Rs 90 pack that is valid for 30 days which offers 300 MB data. The second one is Rs 351 pack that offers 1.5 GB data for 30 days.
Though these offers and discounts are exciting, there are some downsides with the data tariff plans. The 10 paisa per 10 KB remains the same. The others like MTS and Rcom have slashed it to 20 paisa to Re 1 per MB. The other downside is the lack of the 5 GB and 10 GB data plans for the heavy users. These plans are available with the other major operators.