TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Tata Photon Plus tariffs cut by 60%
Tata Docomo, the GSM service provider has announced a steep 60% slash in its tariff for wireless internet service that comes under the Tata Photon Plus brand name. This is applicable for both the postpaid and prepaid accounts. Besides this, the postpaid consumers also have the cash back offer.
Tata Docomo is the telecom brand of Tata Teleserivces. Under the new tariff plans, the postpaid consumers can choose between two plans – unlimited 6 GB usage for Rs 950 and rental or unlimited 11 GB usage for Rs 1,200. For these two plans, the service provider offers a cash back of Rs 100 per month for a year starting from the date of purchase.
The entry level packs will cost Rs 250 for 1 GB data download instead of Rs 650. Similarly, Rs 750 pack for 2 GB data download will now cost Rs 450. The postpaid consumers are getting the reload packs for the first time with 1 GB data download for Rs 200 and 2 GB for Rs 350. Coming to the prepaid plans, the users will get unlimited 2 GB usage on a recharge of Rs 700.