TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 3 Terrorists, Including Jaish Commander, Killed In Pulwama Encounter
- Tesla Dog Mode — Working Explained In Video
- FA Cup — Manchester United Knocks Out Chelsea
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- How To Check If Your PAN Is Linked To Aadhaar
- Kamalpur — The Long-Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Tiger Shroff On Dating Disha Patani — Koffee With Karan 6
- Four Signs That You Have Been To Heaven
Nowadays, almost all of us use computers and laptops. We might share data from our friends or colleagues through pen drives. What if the other PC or laptop has a virus? It will get transmitted from one PC to another thereby affecting the machine. What can be do to prevent this and safeguard our computers? There are lots of software called antivirus programs to protect your device.
These software help your by scanning the pen drive and avoiding the transfer of virus. But, the confusion arises here as there are many such antivirus software in the internet. Some of them are premium versions and are way too expensive. There are free antivirus software to help us in this situation. You can download them and use on your systems to prevent them from getting affected by virus. Check out the list below.