TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Nowadays, almost all of us use computers and laptops. We might share data from our friends or colleagues through pen drives. What if the other PC or laptop has a virus? It will get transmitted from one PC to another thereby affecting the machine. What can be do to prevent this and safeguard our computers? There are lots of software called antivirus programs to protect your device.
These software help your by scanning the pen drive and avoiding the transfer of virus. But, the confusion arises here as there are many such antivirus software in the internet. Some of them are premium versions and are way too expensive. There are free antivirus software to help us in this situation. You can download them and use on your systems to prevent them from getting affected by virus. Check out the list below.