TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Want to know about something? Google it. Want to know information on Olympics 2012? Google is there to help.
The search engine giant offers a great experience for those seeking information on the Olympic Games 2012, which is ongoing in London. Google has put up a page dedicated to the London 2012 Olympics Games to keep the users updated of the latest happenings at the Games event.
Any Olympic related search queries on Google will display contextual results including schedules and scores. The Knowledge Graph that was launched recently, appears to the right of the search results page. It offers a rich source of information on the modern Olympic Games. To get the live Olympics schedule, search for “London 2012 schedule”.
Google has added Olympics Hot Searches to the trends page. Here are the top 5 hot searches made related to Olympic 2012.
1. Gagan Narang - Gagan Narang is an ace Indian shooter, especially in Air rifle shooting. He grabbed the Bronze medal for 10m Air rifle shooting.
2. Ye Shiwen - Ye Shiwen is a Chinese swimmer. At the 2012 Summer Olympics, she won gold medals in the 200 metres and 400 metres individual, setting the world record in the 400 metres event.
3. Saina Nehwal - Saina Nehwal is an Indian Khel Ratna badminton player currently ranked 4 in the world by Badminton World Federation.
4. Lolo Jones - Lori Jones, more commonly known as Lolo Jones, is an American track and field athlete who specializes in the 60 and 100 meter hurdles.
5. Roger Federer - Roger Federer is a Swiss professional tennis player who is currently ranked World number 1 and is considered the greatest tennis player of all time.