TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New CBI Chief: It Could Be Modi VS Jaiswal
- India Vs Australia, 3rd ODI — Live Updates
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Password management is the most talked about technology aspect today. Since we all use multiple online accounts, remembering the passwords for all these accounts would be a challenge. Keeping this in mind, we provide you some tools using which you can manage all your passwords effectively. These tools are:
- 1Password: Use this to create, manage & access passwords effectively for MAC, iPad, iPhone or even Android smartphones. You can buy this wonderful tool for Rs 2000($40 approx). This tool provides plug-ins for major web browsers such as Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc. The 1Passowrd also provides you with a password generator & password checker through which you can securely create & check your passwords.
- LastPass: This works for both Windows & the MAC platforms. This stores all your data in the cloud. It automatically saves your login info, helps you generate secure passwords & even enables automatic password filling whenever you visit a particular site. You can use this freely. To enable LastPass mobile apps you have to pay Rs600($12) an year.
- Firefox Sync: The Firefox Sync protects all your passwords along with the browser tabs & your bookmarks. Whenever you log in you can view all these data irrespective of the computer system/systems that you use. The moment you log out all these data will be saved automatically & hidden from public view.
- RoboForm: This tool even provides apps that can be used on the android, iPhone, Symbian 7 the Blackberry platforms When you take computers, this tools works only on Windows platforms. Through this you can keep all your passwords with you at all times & even use them across different systems just by accessing RoboForm. RoboForm cost approximately Rs 1500(approx $30) for a single user license. Multiple users will have to pay Rs 2000($40 approx).
Thus use all these tools