- Sports India vs Pakistan: Rohit Sharma, stamping his class on ICC World Cup 2019
- News Unemployment, farmers distress must be discussed in Budget Session: Congress
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Various websites of Andhra Pradesh Government hacked
Around 27 different websites belonging to various Andhra Pradesh departments were hacked on Thursday. This was done by the cyber criminals breaking into one of the Andhra Pradesh Government servers.
This attack exposes the flaws present in the security mechanism of the Government servers. The Websites that were hacked belonged to the following departments Horticulture, Gazette Notifications, Commercial Taxes & Government Orders. The authorities in these departments said that the hackers neither defaced any of the pages nor stole any confidential data but only added extra pages with some messages.
There were rumors that one out of the 27 websites hacked contained data related to the 2012-2013 Budget & this data was leaked. But Government authorities have sternly denied this. They said that the budget details were never stored in any of these servers in the first place.
Certain Bangladeshi Hacker Groups are suspected of the hacking. In a similar incident a couple of days ago, the website of the Indian Border Security Force was hacked by Bangladeshi Hackers.