TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The Webby Awards are called the Oscars Of The Web. This time around, the 16th annual Webby Awards includes a special category termed as Weird Websites. Various websites have been nominated out of which we give the 5 most weird websites that are engaged in a neck to neck fight over being crowned the weirdest website of the internet.
These websites are:
Bed Bug Hotels: The website bedbughotels.tumblr.com warns people before they move into a building having bed bugs.
4 million digits of Pi: This website brings four million digits out of the 10 million digits on a single web page It also encourages users to indulge in recital all the digits of Pi on the page. Here, each digit is assigned a colour and presented as a 1X1 pixel dot.
I Found Money Today: This website ridiculously asks users to put money somewhere such that somebody else may find it. Users are also given the option of sending photos of their gifts and a short description about why they did it.
Six Sided Strange: It is a creation by Jason Nelson and it is a flash interaction. Users can move their cursor to find out lines of prose withing a moving maze of animated objects
Kim Jong-il Looking at things: This blog features the late North Korean dictator Kim Jong-il looking at things.
These are the nominees that are most certain to receive a Webby. And the Webby for the weirdest website goes to---?.