- News JOSAA 2019: IIT admission, registration, seat allotment full schedule
- Finance Facebook's Likely Introduction Of Crypto Pushes Bitcoin Price Above $9000
- Sports Woodland wins U.S. Open for maiden major after denying Koepka hat-trick
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Website helps UK terrorists
A British newspaper has reported that an Islamist website has helped the Muslim extremists who are jailed for serious terror crimes to publish letters.
The site which is dead now has carried lots of letters that were written by the Islamist radicals who were involved in almost all the plots made against Britain for the past few years virtually.
The site is not accessible now and it was made so after the administrator was contacted but still there are cached copies of letters that are online.
This also includes the supposedly written letter by the young student, Roshonara Choudary who was jailed in 2010 for the crime of stabbing a lawmaker of Britian during an attack that she that she claims was carried out for the sake of the people of Iraq.
The handwritten letter has the official stationary of the British prison contained her appreciations for the support that she has received from the fellow Muslims.
The ministry says that the prisoners can communicate with one another but their mails be monitored regularly and the inappropriate mails will be stopped.
The ministry also states that the offender management system that recognizes the risks that are posted by the extremists and also by those who look forward to pull others, indicating that the high security prisons had the support and help of a dedicated terrorism unit.