TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Mozilla Firefox got a new version on 13th of March, the version 11 that was already downloaded by many of the users. The company is now following a six week cycle of releasing new updates to the free browser. It released the version 10 in late January and is planning to launch the version 12 in the next month. Each update obviously will have some new features and improvements for the users and developers.
Here we present all the new changes in the Firefox 11.
- Migration of bookmarks, cookies and history from Google Chrome browser
- Add-ons can be synchronized across different computers
- Redesigned media controls for HTML 5 videos
- Support for CSS text size adjustment property
- Supports outerHTML property on HTML elements
- Style Editor for CSS editing for the web developers
- View source syntax highlighting for HTML 5 parser
- Ability to visualize web pages in 3D using Page Inspector 3D view
- Files can be stored in IndexedDB
- Several security fixes
- Websockets has been unprefixed