TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
There is no need to empty your pocket to take a trip around India anymore. The Incredible India's wonders are available right on the video sharing website, YouTube. The YouTube channel known as Indiandiplomacy, the channel of the External Affairs Ministry features the cultural diversity in the country.
The main purpose of uploading these films of which some date back to about three decades is to create an awareness about India and also to make the films available to a larger audience. The edited version of the Golden Temple documentary that is produced with Discovery Channel is appreciated pretty well.
The other popular video is the India and Afghanistan short film. This talks about the relationship of the two countries right from the connection in Mahabharatha. This channel lets one enhance the knowledge about the country.
The channel is awesome. It can prove to be an excellent tool to show the rest of the countries what India is and also to the Indians on how great the country is. It has over 282 videos and has gained over 1,80,000 views.
YouTube has the short versions of the films and the full length ones can be got from Magic Lantern Foundation. These films are first screened by the ministry and the Indian embassies abroad in order to increase the awareness about the country.