TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
We give you a list of top 5 social networking sites. Through these sites, you can make the internet a much-friendlier medium. Online communication and technology is enabled to the maximum through these top social networking sites.
Today, people rely on the internet for all their activities, be it communication, business related activities, brand promotions etc. Social media and social networking, which are variants of the internet have revolutionized life. Social networking basically helps in communication, connection and brand promotion.
The following are the top social networking sites that internet experts highly recommend for you to use. Having an account and connecting with all your loved ones is mandatory on all these sites.
MySpace: This site lets you add friends to your own network which you can create easily. You can also play your favourite mp3 songs, participate in various discussions and even join multiple groups.
LinkedIn: The largest professional network on the internet, LinkedIn is mainly used by professionals throughout the world for professional networking. This social networking site was launched in May 2003 and has found acceptance among the people of the world
Tumblr: Tumblr is a micro-blogging site as well as a social network through which you can share all your favourite content in a hassle-free manner
Pinterest: Pinterest is a photo-sharing website. It enables you to pin photographs over virtual boards which are sorted as per your interests. Pinterest can also be called as a visual form of Twitter.
Foursquare: This social networking site is location based. You can check in to venues from a group of venues that the Foursquare application locates over a specific area.