TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Inside Story Of How Siddaramaiah Led The Operation Against Operation Lotus
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- 10 Interesting Facts Of The Indian Budget
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Six Important Things That Make You Lucky And Happy
- Visit Yanam — The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- This Is The Craziest Thing Ranveer Has Done For Deepika
Valentine's Day is approaching soon and what is special this year is the avian valentine. Angry Birds, the favorite game of most of us is going to hit the social networking site, Facebook on the Valentine's Day.
Yes! On February 14th 2012, the birds will come flying to the social network with over 800 million users. This will be officially launched in the global capital of Facebook, Jakarta. When this game launches on Facebook, it is expected to offer a heightened animation experience along with the full screen capabilities.
Now the question that arises is how it is going to be available on Facebook? The basic version of Angry Birds will be available for free of cost and everyone can start playing it right from the Valentine's day onwards. But when some of you require more then the basic version, the birds are carrying that also with them.
You can very well purchase a power upgrade that is available for about $0.99. In the social network, these power ups will help the birds to get bigger and stronger. If in case you like to have something more to hit the pigs, then you get a stronger catapult to do it. The upgrade will offer an earth quake weapon to boost the anger of the birds.
Launching this most liked game with such a power upgrade to the users of the social network is sure to make huge money to Rovio, the developer of the game. This is estimated after the survey that suggests that the players who are opting for the power upgrades are more than the free version's players.