TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Anonymous might attack Facebook
A notorious group of internet hackers, Anonymous has announced that it plans to attack Facebook, the most used social network on 28th January.
The group has released a video on YouTube that announces the plans in a distorted voice. The narrator says that it is an online war among Anonymous and the users as well as the government of U.S.
The sources claim that the video was uploaded by the YouTube account AnonymousVoice777. The latest threat to Facebook by the group is not the first one as it has also vowed last year to kill the social network on the Guy Fawkes Day, that is on November 5th.
So far so good, there are been no attacks yet. The hackers are asking people to help them on the take-down of Facebook on Saturday and also claim that those who are participating will not get into the trouble.
Only time has to tell us whether this announcement happen or not. Let us wait for few days to check out.