TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Now you would have moved to a new version of Twitter interface, but do you know all that you can do with this? You can make use of keyboard shortcuts in the micro-blogging site to accelerate your tweeting experience.
The shortcuts might be difficult to remember but once you start using them, they will create an all new user experience.
K – Previous tweet, J- Next tweet, Space – Page down, /(slash) - Search and .(Full stop) - Load new tweets.
F – Favorite, R – Reply, M – Direct message, T – Retweet, Enter – Open tweet details, N – New tweet and L – Close all open tweets.
GH – Home, GA – Activity, GC – Connect, GD – Discover, GR – Mentions, GF – Favorites, GP – Profile, GU – Go to user and GM – Messages.
In case you need to take a look at these shortcuts, you can press '?' to view the keyboard shortcut menu.