TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Now you would have moved to a new version of Twitter interface, but do you know all that you can do with this? You can make use of keyboard shortcuts in the micro-blogging site to accelerate your tweeting experience.
The shortcuts might be difficult to remember but once you start using them, they will create an all new user experience.
K – Previous tweet, J- Next tweet, Space – Page down, /(slash) - Search and .(Full stop) - Load new tweets.
F – Favorite, R – Reply, M – Direct message, T – Retweet, Enter – Open tweet details, N – New tweet and L – Close all open tweets.
GH – Home, GA – Activity, GC – Connect, GD – Discover, GR – Mentions, GF – Favorites, GP – Profile, GU – Go to user and GM – Messages.
In case you need to take a look at these shortcuts, you can press '?' to view the keyboard shortcut menu.