TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Amarinder Singh: ISI Masterminded Amritsar Attacks!
- Rupee's Recovery To Two-Month High Leads Fall In IT Shares
- New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launched In India
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale 2018
- Deepika And Ranveer 's Latest Wedding Pictures Become Memes!
- #SocialForGood – Activism And Awareness
- The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
The social networks like Facebook have of course changed the field of social integration completely especially when it comes to the youngsters. But have we ever seen the effects that is liable to cause on the kids? The social networks actually have the ability to both help as well as harm the young ones.
First let us come to the positive influences of it on the kids.
- The children who spend a lot of time on Facebook are estimated to show more virtual empathy on their friends.
- The online social interaction helps the introverted kids to learn to socialize from various devices like a 2 inch smartphone to a largely sized laptop.
- The websites offer effective tools to teach the young students in a much compelling manner.
Now coming to the adverse effects of social networking:
- Long times on Facebook results in psychological disorders like mania, aggressive tendencies and antisocial behaviors.
- The overuse of the the technology and media brings some negative effects on the health of teenagers, preteens and kids thereby making them vulnerable to psychological problems like depression and anxiety and might also result in health related issue in future.
- Also the main problem with social networks is that may be distracting and thereby affect the learning. It is also revealed that college students and preteens check Facebook every 15 minutes during their study time.