TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
Facebook app for iOS has been updated to version 6.2, bringing in some new features. Now you will be able add emoticons to your status updates, showing what you are feeling, reading, watching or eating. This means you will able to compliment your status updates with emotions like happy or sad, to better express yourself. You will be able to share, which shows or movies you are watching, what books you are reading or which music you are listening to, amongst others. You will be able to access the icons from status update composer.
The new update also allows you to add security settings which allows you to change who can see something that you have shared. Adding on the features, the update allows you to start new conversation with photos you receive in messages. Meaning, if some one sends you a message, you can either save it or send it in a separate message to someone else, by just tapping the arrow icon on the lower left side of the screen. Apart from these changes, the update brings various bug fixes.
You can download the latest version of Facebook app for iOS at Apps Store.
Meanwhile, Facebook reaches yet another milestone, on June 18th, it reported that there are over one million businesses who actively advertise on the Social media platform. Dan Levy Director, Small Business at Facebook has invited businesses to share their success stories at facebook.com/business/success, in the spirit of reaching the milestone.