TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Facebook app for iOS has been updated to version 6.2, bringing in some new features. Now you will be able add emoticons to your status updates, showing what you are feeling, reading, watching or eating. This means you will able to compliment your status updates with emotions like happy or sad, to better express yourself. You will be able to share, which shows or movies you are watching, what books you are reading or which music you are listening to, amongst others. You will be able to access the icons from status update composer.
The new update also allows you to add security settings which allows you to change who can see something that you have shared. Adding on the features, the update allows you to start new conversation with photos you receive in messages. Meaning, if some one sends you a message, you can either save it or send it in a separate message to someone else, by just tapping the arrow icon on the lower left side of the screen. Apart from these changes, the update brings various bug fixes.
You can download the latest version of Facebook app for iOS at Apps Store.
Meanwhile, Facebook reaches yet another milestone, on June 18th, it reported that there are over one million businesses who actively advertise on the Social media platform. Dan Levy Director, Small Business at Facebook has invited businesses to share their success stories at facebook.com/business/success, in the spirit of reaching the milestone.