TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Facebook has recently been said to come up with a new feature that will enable the user to watch the video play without even clicking on the post. However, one will have to tap the running video to enable sound though. Now when you see a video in News Feed, it comes to life and starts playing. Users will have to scroll past the post if he don't want to watch.
Facebook through a blog says that the new video feature is in a testing phase as of now but will be available on mobile devices in the coming weeks. Although, watching video will be made easier with this automatic video playing feature, it is surely going to take a lot of data usage here on. To be precise, the video might exhaust half of your data plan.
<center><iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8iCH9ReoH_I?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center>
According to Facebook, videos will automatically start playing when you're checking out your feed or visit pages of musicians and bands. Facebook has been the ace social networking site in the entire world and the company comes with the valuation of $200 Billion.
Moreover, the features of the social platform are constantly updated by the company adding more versatility to the users experience. In fact, since the advent of Google+ more updation have been witnessed in the Facebook user interface. However, the automatic video playing feature on the news feed page might just be one among the many features that Facebook must have been planning. Facebook might also enable users to upload GIF image soon which is currently featured in Google+.