TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
The Brand Pages in Facebook can now upgrade to the Timeline that lets businesses to effectively express themselves visually using the redesign that was thrown to the user profiles couple of months ago. The main new features are the option to pin the posts at the top of the feeds for a week and also to get and reply to the private messages that are sent by users.
The brands can upload a huge cover image and some of the featured posts among the updates that the network has determined engaging. The ultimate aim of the Timeline for the Brand Pages is to inspire the users to be on the Pages browsing them and also reading the feeds for more time.
All the Pages across the world can upgrade to the Timeline option right today but they also have a 30 day curation period. On March 30th, the Pages will be forced to accept this whether they like it or not. However Timeline for Pages is still not made visible from mobile and it will also come soon.
The Brands that have a colorful and long history can benefit the most using this new feature. They can insert media, milestones, links and updates right from their founding. For example, ESPN has displayed a photo of their first broadcast that dates to 1979.