TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The Brand Pages in Facebook can now upgrade to the Timeline that lets businesses to effectively express themselves visually using the redesign that was thrown to the user profiles couple of months ago. The main new features are the option to pin the posts at the top of the feeds for a week and also to get and reply to the private messages that are sent by users.
The brands can upload a huge cover image and some of the featured posts among the updates that the network has determined engaging. The ultimate aim of the Timeline for the Brand Pages is to inspire the users to be on the Pages browsing them and also reading the feeds for more time.
All the Pages across the world can upgrade to the Timeline option right today but they also have a 30 day curation period. On March 30th, the Pages will be forced to accept this whether they like it or not. However Timeline for Pages is still not made visible from mobile and it will also come soon.
The Brands that have a colorful and long history can benefit the most using this new feature. They can insert media, milestones, links and updates right from their founding. For example, ESPN has displayed a photo of their first broadcast that dates to 1979.