TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Facebook's Instagram saw a back slide in its number of users just after a week it rolled out and withdrew its policy changes. The data by an online tracker AppData showed a heavy decline in its users from 16.4 million to 12.4 million as of Friday. The popular app experienced this drop after a volatile-holiday period.
Other apps like Yelp also saw a downfall in the user numbers again via Facebook decay to a real low of half a million on Thursday from 820,000 a week ago. Instagram claims that the data compiled by AppData is inaccurate and also said they are witnessing a huge increase in the number of users in registered and active users of Instagram.
As per the reports from AppData, Instagram's monthly users have reached to 43.6 million as on Friday and said it will monitor the data in the coming weeks to get a clear picture of Instagram's performance.
The controversial revising in Instagram's terms of service allowed advertisers to pay Instagram "to display a person's username", likeness and photo without any compensation. The company's founder Kevin Systrom apologized following a public outrage.
Analysts report also says Facebook, the social media giant is doing preliminary work to begin its advertising revenue. This gives rights to the marketers to display profile pictures and other information, such as which users follow the advertisements.