TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Facebook with its enormous user friendly features is considered the most optimized social networking sites available today. The company has recently announced further developments to its privacy settings features. Now the users can choose among 22 different privacy settings and ensure safer browsing on Facebook. The changes for other Facebook users are expected to go online next week, according to a company spokesman.
The new development can be seen as a Privacy Settings and Tools page that can be used as an easy scroll listing with various options. In the place of Account settings and log out options used in the current version, users will now find the picture of a lock which on click will display a set of privacy shortcuts. The privacy shortcuts will be seen with drag down options like ‘Who can contact me?' and ‘Who can see my stuff?'.
The profile parts that are enabled with these enhanced setting features include basic and personal info, Status updates, photo and video tags, wall, friends, education and work info. The users can adjust privacy setting for individual photos present in their profile.
This will enable every profile photo with its own privacy settings. One can choose from the list of networks and friends, friends of friends, or only friends to enable access to view the photos.
In addition to this, the company has also added ‘Searching for you' setting in the browser using which users can make themselves searchable only for selected users.
The contact privacy settings enable users to make their contact details available only for specific group of people. They can hence avoid the non-friends from accessing their information.