TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Facebook has recently launched the Open Graph with 60 apps for the Timeline in order to boost the traffic and engagement. The integration with the Open Graph is quite beneficial for the apps like Pinterest, Songza, Spotify, Rockmeit, Artfinder, Deezer and others.
Now, the social network has launched 12 media apps for its Timeline feature. These will increase the engagement and the traffic to the sites while letting them to reach the young users. Here is the list of apps that are launched on the site.
3. CBS Local: Los Angeles & New York
5. The Daily Show
7. Huffington Post
8. MTV News
10. TODAY Show
11. Sporting News (in March)
The previous set of the media apps included Yahoo, Rockmeit, Digg, The Guardian UK and The Washington Post. Since the launch, the Guardian application has been installed about 5 million times. The users of this app were estimated to be of age 24 years and below, indicating that it has helped to reach the traditionally hard to reach range of audience.