- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Naib urges Afghanistan batsmen to keep calm, play full 50 overs
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Facebook launches 'Instant Articles' to iPhone users
If you use Facebook on iPhone, you can now read thousands of Instant Articles every day in your News Feed, the company announced. Instant Articles are simply articles already in your Facebook News Feed, made faster and richer.
Users will see a lightning bolt on the top right corner of some stories shared in News Feed. The lightning bolt indicates it is an Instant Article. When you tap the story, it will load 10 times faster than a standard mobile web article, the company said in a statement.
"Instant Articles not only connect readers to stories faster; they also provide a richer reading experience than standard mobile web articles, with dynamic features that make the content more fluid, interactive and immersive," Facebook product manager Michael Reckhow said.
Users will be able to see Instant Articles from NBC News, The Atlantic, BuzzFeed, The New York Times and National Geographic among others. If you happen to be Android user, you will have to wait a bit to get Instant Articles. The feature for Android will be launched later this year, with a public beta available this week itself, according to the company.