TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
World's most popular social network Facebook, has over one billion users currently and it never seems to stop growing. They say, change is the only constant factor in the universe and Facebook is the one of the best examples of it.
Mark Zuckerberg's team have been bringing constant reworks to the website in attempts to provide better networking experience. In current news, the team has sent out invites to various members of the press to an upcoming event, which will showcase, many changes implemented on their famed News Feeds feature.
The event will take place on March 7 at the Facebook's Menlo Park headquarters. The details of the event are still in a hush hush stage, but whatever is being announced, seems big.
There have been reports suggesting that, Facebook is testing out a new timeline design. According to TheNextWeb reports, the social network is experimenting with a new single-column Timeline design for users in New Zealand. This bit of info might get a mention in the event.
Coming back to news feeds, There no official info on what might be announced but, Techcrunch says in a report "I've seen first-hand the employee-only iOS app build of an evolved form of Facebook's mobile news feed, which ditches the empty blue and white chrome for full-screen photo tiles and overlaid text. Reminiscent of Flipboard, Google+ for iPad, and Microsoft Metro, the fresh design could make Facebook's feed exciting again."