TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Kannada Facebook is now a reality. Through this, users get enhanced regional language support and social network in regional languages is also upgraded. Through a Kannada mobile application, Kannadigas can easily access and enjoy Facebook.
The Kannada Language support is part of a project called “ Facebook for every mobile application”. This is an app that enables users to access the social networking site in three national languages as well as seven local languages.
These local Indian languages are Kannada, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi and Malayalam. Prior to this, users could access Facebook only in the English language. The “ Facebook for every mobile application” works with more than 3600 Java mobiles throughout the world.
Since India has the second highest number of users after the United States, Facebook has resorted to this move which is a good one indeed. As experts state that regional language internet access is being preferred more and more compared to English, this move couldn't have come at a better time.
Thus, with the launch of Facebook in Kannada, users can now rest assured that their experience is going to become more exciting and fulfilling.