TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Kannada Facebook is now a reality. Through this, users get enhanced regional language support and social network in regional languages is also upgraded. Through a Kannada mobile application, Kannadigas can easily access and enjoy Facebook.
The Kannada Language support is part of a project called “ Facebook for every mobile application”. This is an app that enables users to access the social networking site in three national languages as well as seven local languages.
These local Indian languages are Kannada, Tamil, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi and Malayalam. Prior to this, users could access Facebook only in the English language. The “ Facebook for every mobile application” works with more than 3600 Java mobiles throughout the world.
Since India has the second highest number of users after the United States, Facebook has resorted to this move which is a good one indeed. As experts state that regional language internet access is being preferred more and more compared to English, this move couldn't have come at a better time.
Thus, with the launch of Facebook in Kannada, users can now rest assured that their experience is going to become more exciting and fulfilling.