TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Facebook: Open social reader links without installing them
Facebook, the most popular social network helps you share information with family and friends. After the introduction of timeline, many social reader apps have started flowing in. You can see what videos your friends have watched on SocialCam. If you try to click on a video, you will be asked to grant the app access to your account.
Authorizing such social reader apps to post on your Timeline or Wall is not a healthy practice. You should try to unsocialize them. There is a web browser add on that will help you go through many service sign ups and get you to the content that you clicked without asking for any access. Unsocialize cannot bypass all the social reader apps but it will definitely work with some.
To use this add on, install it on Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser that you are using. Of course, it is another add on or extension for your browser but it is worth if you spend more time on the social network to find out what people are sharing.
After the successful installation of Unsocialize, find a link that was posted through a social reader. Right click on the link and choose Unsocialize. This will open the link in a new tab. Remember that you need not provide access to the service to view the content. If you find more social reader apps that integrate to the network, you can use them by clicking on the link as usual.