TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Facebook Reportedly Testing Snapchat-like Photo Uploader on iOS
Facebook is reportedly working on a new photo uploader feature that allows users to include text overlay and swipe-able filters, similar to the Snapchat.
According to TechCrunch, some user are witnessed changes has been made in their Facebook app on iOS devices. The app photo uploader is now showing options of adding text overlays like filters and even stickers just like Snapchat.
This overlay text, filters and stickers can be added to photos before uploading them on timeline. It sounds familiar as Facebook has already introduced stickers for Messenger.
It seems to be only available to few iOS users and not every iOS user is getting the changes in Facebook app. Facebook is testing out the feature with selected handful of users are seeing it. However, it is still unclear when Facebook will make its finally roll out to iOS and Android as well.
It is worth remembering that, Facebook failed to acquire the Snapchat after rejecting by the firm back in 2012.