TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Facebook has recently announced that it will inform the users that their names and photos can be used for promoting the products whenever they click 'Like' on that product. As per the New York Times, the users will be given a choice to decline the opportunity of being unpaid supporters. The users can also control which actions like individual like, read or listen will appear on the Sponsored Stories through settings. These changes will be made within the end of this year.
As per the agreement, the users can control and see which actions on the social network that are used to generate advertisements will be seen to their friends. For the Facebook users below 18, there is an added requirement. The company must provide the parents the opportunity to keep their kids away from advertisements.