TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
Facebook has recently announced that it will inform the users that their names and photos can be used for promoting the products whenever they click 'Like' on that product. As per the New York Times, the users will be given a choice to decline the opportunity of being unpaid supporters. The users can also control which actions like individual like, read or listen will appear on the Sponsored Stories through settings. These changes will be made within the end of this year.
As per the agreement, the users can control and see which actions on the social network that are used to generate advertisements will be seen to their friends. For the Facebook users below 18, there is an added requirement. The company must provide the parents the opportunity to keep their kids away from advertisements.