TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
So far, Facebook users have already seen an ample of added features like embedded posts, hashtags and more. Now the Mark Zuckerberg's network has introduced a new feature called Shared Photo Albums. As the name suggests, a user can create a shared photo album to upload pictures and they can share with 50 more users to contribute and upload photos in the same album.
As informed, each user can post about 200 pictures in the same album. Moreover, the creators can also allow contributors to invite others to the album, or retain complete control over the album.
Going by the details, the new shared photo albums offer three privacy settings viz. public, friends of contributors and contributors only. Facebook is reportedly said to initially roll out the new feature to the US users before it hits global users.
The idea of this feature actually generated on one of the hackathon sessions of Facebook employees where they talk about innovations and ideas regarding the improvement of social networking platform.
However, the latest shared photo album feature on the Facebook which allows the creation of shared photo album is quite helpful to record events like wedding, trips and even get-together by sharing the different pictures of the same occasion taken by different people.