TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Facebook, the most used social networking site finds India to be a major region for growth as the users have increased over double in one year while the in neighbor, China it experiences almost near zero penetration.
India is definitely a key source for its growth as the company is looking forward to raise about $5 billion via its initial share sales.
India, Facebook has experienced a growth of about 132% till date which is higher than that in many other countries including US which is its home market.
The company has mentioned that it has achieved penetrated into the Indian markets in varying levels among the internet users in various countries. The penetration rate in India is about 20 % to 30 %.
The social network monitors the user base with the Monthly Active Users (MAUs) count.