TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Stranded In No Man’s Land; Probe On To Ascertain How 31 Rohingyas Crossed Over
- Double Digit Salary Hike This Year In India; Most In Asia
- Gigapixel And Terapixel Imaging — Explained
- India vs New Zealand — The Highs And Lows
- Maruti Ertiga To Come In A Luxury-Focussed 6-Seater Format — An Ideal Business Companion?
- PM Modi Reacts To Kartik Aaryan's 'Backfie' Photo!
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- How To Cover Up A Tattoo With Make-up?
Facebook, the most used social networking site finds India to be a major region for growth as the users have increased over double in one year while the in neighbor, China it experiences almost near zero penetration.
India is definitely a key source for its growth as the company is looking forward to raise about $5 billion via its initial share sales.
India, Facebook has experienced a growth of about 132% till date which is higher than that in many other countries including US which is its home market.
The company has mentioned that it has achieved penetrated into the Indian markets in varying levels among the internet users in various countries. The penetration rate in India is about 20 % to 30 %.
The social network monitors the user base with the Monthly Active Users (MAUs) count.