- 4 hrs ago Amazon Mobile Accessories Day: Offer On Power Banks, Headsets, Screen Protector, And More
- 11 hrs ago Banned On WhatsApp Unexpectedly? This Could Be The Reason
- 12 hrs ago How To Find Out Covid- 19 General And ICU Beds In Delhi
- 13 hrs ago Apple iPhone 14 Pro, Pro Max To Pack 48MP Sensors With Notch-Less Designs: Kuo
- News Tamil actor Vivek passed away
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 8 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Moves At A Slow Pace
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs CSK: MS Dhoni hails Deepak Chahar after Chennai's first win of campaign
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
10 best educational YouTube channels for your kids
Here are the ten best educational YouTube channels for kids.
YouTube is an excellent source to learn new things. Kids learn things better when the concept is visually explained to them. YouTube has tons of educational sites. Here are the ten best educational YouTube channels for kids.
If your kids want to learn a new concept within few minutes, then MinutePhysics will prove to be a treasure for them. The YouTube channel easily explains the Physics concept within a minute. It makes science fun and relatable.
Geek Gurl Diaries
This channel is designed for girls who want to make a career in computer science. The channel is filled with interviews of software engineers, and it appealingly teaches programming. It even explains how to build a computer.
If you want your kid to think, then you should subscribe to this channel. The videos on this channel are targeted for kids of different age groups. The idea is to make your kid think and act ethically.
It is a video blog that deals with science, expert interviews and cool demonstrations. It takes teaching to an entirely new level, by explaining everything practically.
The Spangler Effect
A cool science teacher runs the channel. His idea behind the channel is to convert ordinary science experiments into something unforgettable. The learning experience in this channel is fun because your kid will never know what to expect from the trials. The experiments are therefore described as the Spangler Effect.
Make me Genius
Designed for young kids, the videos of the channel are easy to watch. Things are explained with the help of cartoons and stories so that the kids are able to relate to the stuff and enjoy. Also, your kid will come to know about various cultures, thanks to the different dialect used in the video.
Does your kid love animals? If yes, then your kid is going to enjoy Houston Zoo. This YouTube channel features all kinds of educational and cool animal stories.
It is one of the most famous YouTube channels. Hosted by LeVar Burton, the channel is filled with stories, tech videos, field trip videos and book reviews by kids. Both older and younger siblings can enjoy the channel.
It is one of the best YouTube channels to learn academic stuff online. Whatever be the subject, if your kid study that subject in the school, then it is available on Khan Academy. It is a great resource to make the concept of your kid strong.
Crash Course Kids
The channel uploads videos twice in a week where they talk about grade school science. It is a newly launched channel and currently has the content only for the fifth-grade students. They look into the following subjects: Earth Science, Biology, Physical Science, Geography, and Astronomy.
Go through these different YouTube channels to know which of these channels will be able to quench the thirst of your curious kid. And don't forget to subscribe to the favorite channel of your kid.