- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Social media makes out lives interesting. However, some features on social media can be really annoying. These features make us end up with irritation.
While social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others keep us occupied for all our entertainment, sometimes their features and updates are annoying. We look at 5 annoying social media features that need to go.
Facebook's seen at events is a problem. It gives enough room for stalkers. Facebook events allow users to see who was seen at an event.
Read receipts is a national issue. Several people want Whatsapp to change this.
Instagram photos can get liked accidentally when you are logged-in for weeks and you end up liking all the wrong posts.
Twitter's 'While you were away' might show your relevant tweets that you missed when you were offline on your mobile. Some people might find this annoying.
Sometimes, videos that play automatically on all social media platforms can be a problem. This is primarily because you are worried about losing your data. This happens across social media platforms.