- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Facebook was founded in 2004. Today it is one of the largest companies in the world with close to 13,000 employees spanning over 65 countries. The company is known for its social networking websites and other Brands that include Whatsapp and Instagram. Facebook has been a company that is heavily social.
Several People out there want to work for Facebook. Do you have in you what it takes to do your goal at working for Facebook.
We look at 5 traits that Facebook looks for while Hiring :
Facebook wants its employees to be bold in a rather cliched manner. Speaking of Facebook and its employees, Mark Zuckerberg has said that "The riskiest thing is to take no risks.". He then went on to say, "We encourage everyone to make bold decisions, even if that means being wrong some of the time,". Sounds contradicting, but yes, this is what Boss at Facebook wants.
Facebook wants to make the world more open and connected. Facebook looks for traits in employees, that help it to further these goals.
"Move fast and break things" remains one of Mark Zuckerberg's famous quotes.
Facebook looks for employees who are transparent and are looking forward to collaboration.
Facebook provides people with the opportunity to build themselves by expressing themselves online. Therefore Mark Zuckerberg looks for employees who build social value.