- How to check which apps access your Gmail and remove them
- 7 Facebook Search tips to find what you want
- YouTube, Whatsapp, and Facebook will be available on JioPhone
- Facebook and Instagram might soon receive 'Do Not Disturb' feature
- Facebook will allow users to view all ad campaigns being run by any page or business
- Social Media Day: Best smartphones Under Rs 5,000 for Facebook, WhatsApp, Google Plus and more
Earlier this year, Mark Zuckerberg's Facebook has announced the Live streaming features in an attempt to expand the service. Dubbed as Facebook Live, this feature has been available only for famous personalities till last year.
How to start live video stream?
In order to start your own video stream, all you need to do is go to update status and click the new live video button. Also, you can broadcast the live video to the selected group of people as per your preference.
Today we have jotted down the 10 instance, where Facebook Live option will help you than your friend.
There are many functions including birthday party, relatives marriage, and others that you cannot attend just because you are too far. In that case, you can use the Facebook Live features to watch those beautiful moments remotely.
Nowadays, there are many pages in various fields, organizing the Facebook live feature for Q&A session with experts.
In order to gain the audience, some news agencies are directly broadcasting the news in Facebook with this feature, rather than on their own websites.
Just like others, the Facebook Live feature can be used to live stream the event, that will reach larger user base.
Nowadays, most of the conference and meeting happens indirectly through Skype and another app. Hereafter, doing the conference through Facebook live will be easier.