- 3 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Series With Localised Features To Launch Soon In India
- 3 hrs ago Week 25, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G, HONOR 8S 2020, Vivo X50 Pro And More
- 4 hrs ago BSNL Plans That Comes With 3GB Data Per Day
- 7 hrs ago How To Easily Backup And Restore Games Installed From Epic Games Store
- News Delhi govt lifts 'special corona fee' on liquor from Jun 10, but raises VAT
- Sports Darren Gough says empty stadiums could affect Ben Stokes' performance
- Finance Benchmark Indices Expected To Gain Further Momentum Next Week
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights Of The Auto Industry From The Past Week
- Lifestyle Animal Bite: Why Do They Bite? Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
9 Facebook alternatives you can consider using
After news about data leak from Facebook, many people are now reluctant to use this social media site. Users from all around the globe are giving a second thought whether they should use Facebook or not. No matter what, one cannot deny that Facebook is the most popular social media platform.
When people think about leaving Facebook, the question that pops up is if not Facebook, then what? Fret not! Your decision of leaving Facebook is wise and here are the 9 Facebook alternatives that you should consider without being worried about your data privacy and stay calm that your data is safe. So, check out the list given below.
It is one of the safest social media available out there. While signing up, you will have to select a pod which is nothing but an independently-run server. You can create your profile with negligible personal information.
It is a social network specially meant for the smartphone. It is available both for Android and iOS device. It is ad-free and is a lot similar to Facebook. You can check-in, upload your video story cover and share moments. It also provides a messenger for private chats where you can share everything.
It is the best social platform for the creative people. If you are an illustrator, designer or photographer, you can use this platform to share your work.
It is a platform and more like a community for the musicians. You can upload your audio tracks here and publish your composition. You can like, comment and share in the tracks uploaded here.
If you are a book lover, this should be your ultimate destination! You can create your free account here and explore new books. You can also follow people who share similar interest with you. And yeah, the platform has groups which can be joined for free.
It is similar to Goodreads. It allows you to know what the other people are reading. You can also update your reading status here. You can participate in productive book discussions on this platform.
If you like building stuff during your free time, then this platform is for you. You can select the project where you want to work. After that Instructables will guide you with everything that you need to complete the project!
If you love to cook, Cookpad is for you. The mobile app is available for the Android and iOS users. You can search for recipes here and can even upload your recipe here. You can bookmark your favorite recipe so that it comes handy when you want to cook it!
Based on your interest, you can go for one or more platforms listed here. These social platforms are safer than Facebook, and it will also help you in exploring more in your area of interest.