- Sports IPL 2020: Four-day break helped us to debrief and prepare, says Delhi Capitals' Assistant Coach Mohammad Kaif
- Movies 'Who Killed Sushant Singh Rajput?' Asks Shekhar Suman As The Entire Focus Shifts On Drugs Case
- News Second wave of Covid-19 at peak in Delhi, its intensity will reduce in few days: Kejriwal
- Lifestyle 3 Multi-Winged Eyeliner Looks That Will Make You Wonder Why Haven’t You Tried This Trend
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
- Education KEAM 2020 Topper Marks And List For Engineering And Pharmacy
- Finance Gold Prices In India Drop On Weak Global Sentiments
- Automobiles BMW M1000 RR Unveiled: First Motorcycle From The Brand’s M Divison
9 Facebook alternatives you can consider using
After news about data leak from Facebook, many people are now reluctant to use this social media site. Users from all around the globe are giving a second thought whether they should use Facebook or not. No matter what, one cannot deny that Facebook is the most popular social media platform.
When people think about leaving Facebook, the question that pops up is if not Facebook, then what? Fret not! Your decision of leaving Facebook is wise and here are the 9 Facebook alternatives that you should consider without being worried about your data privacy and stay calm that your data is safe. So, check out the list given below.
It is one of the safest social media available out there. While signing up, you will have to select a pod which is nothing but an independently-run server. You can create your profile with negligible personal information.
It is a social network specially meant for the smartphone. It is available both for Android and iOS device. It is ad-free and is a lot similar to Facebook. You can check-in, upload your video story cover and share moments. It also provides a messenger for private chats where you can share everything.
It is the best social platform for the creative people. If you are an illustrator, designer or photographer, you can use this platform to share your work.
It is a platform and more like a community for the musicians. You can upload your audio tracks here and publish your composition. You can like, comment and share in the tracks uploaded here.
If you are a book lover, this should be your ultimate destination! You can create your free account here and explore new books. You can also follow people who share similar interest with you. And yeah, the platform has groups which can be joined for free.
It is similar to Goodreads. It allows you to know what the other people are reading. You can also update your reading status here. You can participate in productive book discussions on this platform.
If you like building stuff during your free time, then this platform is for you. You can select the project where you want to work. After that Instructables will guide you with everything that you need to complete the project!
If you love to cook, Cookpad is for you. The mobile app is available for the Android and iOS users. You can search for recipes here and can even upload your recipe here. You can bookmark your favorite recipe so that it comes handy when you want to cook it!
Based on your interest, you can go for one or more platforms listed here. These social platforms are safer than Facebook, and it will also help you in exploring more in your area of interest.