- 3 min ago Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 19: Get Titian Mark Gun Skins, More
- 4 hrs ago India’s Smartphone Shipments To Reach Over 38 million Units In Q1 2021 Here Is The List
- 13 hrs ago Apple MacBook Pro With 10 Core Apple Silicon Incoming
- 15 hrs ago Oppo Extends Product Warranty In India Due To COVID-19 Pandemic; How To Avail?
- News American vaccines effective against COVID strain first found in India
- Movies Happy Birthday Nawazuddin Siddiqui: 5 Powerful Dialogues By The Actor Which Deserve Your Whistles
- Finance Stock Specific News That Will Move Some Of These Stocks
- Sports Premier League data dive: Top three fail to win as Brighton lodge comeback and Chelsea close on Champions League
- Lifestyle World AIDS Vaccine Day 2021: HIV Vaccine Myths And Facts
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Assam In May 2021
- Automobiles KTM & Husqvarna Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Covid-19
- Education CBSE Postpones Class 10 Board Result 2021, Check Revised Schedule Here
9 Facebook alternatives you can consider using
After news about data leak from Facebook, many people are now reluctant to use this social media site. Users from all around the globe are giving a second thought whether they should use Facebook or not. No matter what, one cannot deny that Facebook is the most popular social media platform.
When people think about leaving Facebook, the question that pops up is if not Facebook, then what? Fret not! Your decision of leaving Facebook is wise and here are the 9 Facebook alternatives that you should consider without being worried about your data privacy and stay calm that your data is safe. So, check out the list given below.
It is one of the safest social media available out there. While signing up, you will have to select a pod which is nothing but an independently-run server. You can create your profile with negligible personal information.
It is a social network specially meant for the smartphone. It is available both for Android and iOS device. It is ad-free and is a lot similar to Facebook. You can check-in, upload your video story cover and share moments. It also provides a messenger for private chats where you can share everything.
It is the best social platform for the creative people. If you are an illustrator, designer or photographer, you can use this platform to share your work.
It is a platform and more like a community for the musicians. You can upload your audio tracks here and publish your composition. You can like, comment and share in the tracks uploaded here.
If you are a book lover, this should be your ultimate destination! You can create your free account here and explore new books. You can also follow people who share similar interest with you. And yeah, the platform has groups which can be joined for free.
It is similar to Goodreads. It allows you to know what the other people are reading. You can also update your reading status here. You can participate in productive book discussions on this platform.
If you like building stuff during your free time, then this platform is for you. You can select the project where you want to work. After that Instructables will guide you with everything that you need to complete the project!
If you love to cook, Cookpad is for you. The mobile app is available for the Android and iOS users. You can search for recipes here and can even upload your recipe here. You can bookmark your favorite recipe so that it comes handy when you want to cook it!
Based on your interest, you can go for one or more platforms listed here. These social platforms are safer than Facebook, and it will also help you in exploring more in your area of interest.