TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
If you use social media regularly, you must have come to known about the change in Google+. We are talking about the social media sharing button, +1. The blue and white +1 button is replaced by a red and white box. The previous one had even the shades of red, yellow and green as in the Google logo.
The Developer's Blog of Google announced the new +1 button and about its availability to the social network before rolling it out to the public. The button changes the color soon as it is clicked. The red and white colors get inverted after the button is clicked.
Those users having installed the button on their websites need not worry. The changes will be automatically upgraded. You can take a look at the +1 button in different sizes and shapes in the configuration tool. So do you like this new +1 button? Please do reply reply with your suggestions in the comments section below.