TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
If you use social media regularly, you must have come to known about the change in Google+. We are talking about the social media sharing button, +1. The blue and white +1 button is replaced by a red and white box. The previous one had even the shades of red, yellow and green as in the Google logo.
The Developer's Blog of Google announced the new +1 button and about its availability to the social network before rolling it out to the public. The button changes the color soon as it is clicked. The red and white colors get inverted after the button is clicked.
Those users having installed the button on their websites need not worry. The changes will be automatically upgraded. You can take a look at the +1 button in different sizes and shapes in the configuration tool. So do you like this new +1 button? Please do reply reply with your suggestions in the comments section below.